- 2 full bedrooms and 1 full bathroom
- Sleeps up to 4 guests, perfect for a family or two couples
- Duplex flat located on the 4th and 5th floors with an elevator
- Private rooftop terrace with London views
- 70-sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washing machine
- Next to Covent Garden Underground Station
- Close to all of the must-see attractions in London including Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Leicester Square, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The River Thames and more!
About the apartment:
This 70 square meters duplex apartment is located on the 4th and 5th floors of a secure residential building with an elevator. It has hardwood floors in the living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms. The flat receives a ton of natural light giving it a warm and welcoming feel.
Upon entering, you are greeted by the open-plan living and dining area. The living room features a comfortable sofa and flat screen TV with cable so you can keep up on international news and other things while staying in London. There is a free Wi-Fi connection available throughout the flat so you’ll also be able to stay connected with those at home. The dining nook just off the living area is surrounded by beautiful windows, which bring in a special light. It is the perfect place to sit down and enjoy a meal at home, play with a deck of cards or sip on your morning coffee before starting your day. From this area you can also acess the private rooftop terrace.
The flat features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. The flat also has a clothes washing so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special London souvenirs. A clothes drying rack, iron and board are provided for your convenience.
The Master bedroom contains a queen-size bed, night tables and plenty of storage space for your belongings. The second bedroom features a double size bed. All sheets and linens are provided and you’ll find the beds neatly made upon arrival.
The modern bathroom features a combination bathtub and shower, towel warmer, hand sink, hair dryer and toilet. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people as well.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Covent Garden Location:
This London vacation rental apartment is situated in heart of the city, close to all of the city’s main attractions. It is the ideal location for those looking to explore London by foot or Tube. The River Thames is just a stone’s throw away where you can stroll along the riverbanks; admire the views from London’s famous bridges, including the impressive Millennium footbridge or the famous Tower Bridge. Saint Paul’s Cathedral is located down the road and is a must-see for history lovers. Fleet Street is full of traditional English pubs and home to some of the oldest alehouses in London such as Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese.
Head over to Covent Garden to explore its covered markets and grab a bite to eat. The neighbourhood is full of theatres for those looking to see a West End musical, comedy show or other performances. Cross over the Thames to reach the London Eye and take a ride to view London from above. The area is also home to some of London’s best restaurants and there’s sure to be something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
With its close proximity to three London Underground stations, Charing Cross, Embankment and Covent Garden, access to other areas of the city is a piece of cake. You can easily reach sights such as Buckingham Palace, visit Westminster Abbey and Big Ben, have a picnic in Hyde Park or go shopping at Harrods Department Store. The Tube stations also create easy links to reach London’s Heathrow, Gatwick or Luton airports.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.Get the full listing »