8 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 table tennis room, dining kitchen, laundry room and private gardens. 5,800 internal sq ft. Great space for groups of friends, family and kids. Also ideal for couples and business travellers.
Sleeping accommodation provided over 8 bedrooms (4 Super King Size beds, 3 Double Sized beds, 2 Double Sized sofa beds for 18 people). Close to Byres Road and 5 minutes drive from Glasgow City Centre. Good public transport links nearby.
A-listed, built c.1900, prestigious Edwardian semi-detached house situated in the heart of Glasgow West End.
Impressive features include: generously sized rooms, tall ceilings, beautiful wood paneling, stained glass stairway and focal point fireplaces. Property enjoys high speed superfibre broadband and netflix. Fireplace in lounge and dining room. 3 bathrooms (situated on ground floor, first floor and basement). Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker, microwave etc. Smoking allowed outdoors only. Table tennis. House can comfortably accommodate +18 guests.
We like our sleep and know you do too. That's why all bedding is new. Each bed has 4 luxury bounce back hollow fiber pillows wrapped in anti allergy zipped pillow protectors. The duvets are anti-allergy super soft 10.5-13.5 tog warm duvets. The bedding is luxury Egyptian cotton white satin stripe throughout. We also have a baby cot and three child floor mattresses. There are additional pillows, blankets, 3 electric blankets and bedding.
Please note, this property dates back to c.1900 and we have lived here for c.30 years therefore naturally there are signs of wear and tear, some of the carpets are tattered. We have found it a wonderful, spacious and comfortable retreat and hope you do too!
TOTAL INTERNAL AREA 540 SQ M
Reception Hall 6.4m x 2.4m
Drawing Room 7.3m x 4.9m
Dining Room 7.4m x 4.9m
Kitchen 5.6m x 3.6m
Utility 2.9m x 1.6m
Games Room 7.2m x 4.3m
Bedroom 1 5.8m x 4.9m
Bedroom 2 5.0m x 3.6m
Bedroom 3 5.5m x 3.7m
Bedroom 4 4.4m x 3.4m
Bedroom 5 5.0m x 3.9m
Bedroom 6 7.4m x 3.0m
Bedroom 7 5.0m x 3.6m
Bedroom 8 2.8m x 2.2m
Guests have access to the entire place. Based over four floors. Ground floor contains the living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. First floor has 4 bedrooms, walk in wardrobe room and a bathroom. Second floor has two bedrooms. Basement contains bathroom, laundry room, table tennis room and double garage. See photos for actual rooms.
Other things to note
- Situated just off Great Western Road (A82).
- SSEC & Hydro Arena is 10 mins away via car/taxi.
- Barrowland Ballroom and concert venue is 10 mins via car/taxi.
- City center is 11 mins via car/taxi.
- Glasgow Central Railway Station is 13 mins via car/taxi.
- Glasgow Airport is 15 mins via car/taxi.
- Loch Lomond is 39 mins via car/taxi.
- Edinburgh Airport is 1 hr via car/taxi.
We are walking distance from:
- Botanic Gardens (3 mins walk away)
- Oran Mor (7 mins walk away)
- Byres Road (10 mins walk away)
- University of Glasgow (13 mins walk away)
- Hunterian Zoology Museum (18 mins walk away)
- Kelvingrove Art and Gallery Museum (25 mins walk away)
- Riverside Museum (30 mins walk away)Get the full listing »