Seven bedrooms, extensive gardens and an indoor pool await you at
Boslandew House – a beautiful detached house half a mile from
Mousehole. This grand property was built in 1868 for a local merchant
and stands in an elevated position, on the edge of the small village of
Paul which has a great local pub. There is plenty of space within
Boslandew House for the whole party to get together for a sit down meal
or separate for a little quiet time.
Both the large living room and separate sitting room have open fires
with ornate fire surrounds and mantelpieces. The sitting room also has
a piano, and there is a further second sitting room/playroom with a
door leading through to the heated indoor swimming pool. The kitchen is
well-equipped and has a long dining table capable of seating all 12
people comfortably. Upstairs you’ll find all seven bedrooms – most with
a washbasin in them. The kingsize room also benefits from a shower
cubicle. There are two bathrooms, one with a shower over the bath.
Outside, the large mature garden and orchard offer plenty of secluded
spots in which to sit and relax.
* Sleeps: 12.
* Bedrooms: 7.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’), 2 x
single (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, American style
fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Extensive and beautiful grounds with orchard, pond (please
take care with young children) and garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 to 4 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.8 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. There will be a heating surcharge of
£70 per week from September to May.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please supervise children around the
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »