A pretty period cottage sitting in walled gardens and packed with period features. Bull Croft Cottage is the perfect celebration holiday home by the seaâ€¦ just a short walk to the sandy beach, cafes and castle at Oxwich Bay. This popular property has plenty of living space and French doors onto a delightful walled garden and covered loggia for alfresco dining.
With some of the best beaches in the Gower just a short drive away, including Rossilli and Oxwich and Three Cliffs Bay within walking distance, this is the perfect destination for a holiday. Pack up a picnic and spend lazy days at the seaside. Head to Langland with its pretty beach huts and dine at a beach side cafeâ€¦ simply perfect!
- Size: sleeps 12
- Beds: 2 x king size beds, 1 x double bed, 2 x twin beds, 1 x bunk beds
- Living room: 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, coffee table, traditional oil burning stove and TV.
- Kitchen/diner: extendable dining table seating 12, with oil fired Aga, microwave.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer and free-standing fridge/freezer.
- Cloakroom: WC with wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: twin beds, chest of drawers and hanging rail, electric fireplace and TV.
- Bedroom 2: bunk beds, wardrobes and cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, wardrobe, dresser and TV.
- Bedroom 4: king sized bed, large wooden dresser.
- Ensuite: shower, WC and wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 1: bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Through a connecting door into Hillside Cottage
- Living area: sofa, 2 armchairs, TV and a log burning fire.
- Small kitchen: electric oven and hobs, undercounter fridge, appliances and washing machine.
- Bathroom 2: wash hand basin and jacuzzi bath, with a separate WC.
- Bedroom 5: king size bed, bedside tables.
- Bedroom 6: twin beds, wardrobe.
- Shower room: shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Entertainment: TV/DVD.
- - Outside: well-maintained gardens with seating areas.
- Parking: parking for 3 cars.
- General: changeover day - Friday. Oil CH. Oil burning stove. Bed linen and towels provided. Wifi is intermittent. 3 star rating.
- Pets: dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Notes: no smoking.Get the full listing »