‘Seaview’ is a large and luxurious Devon holiday house, less than five minutes walk from two beautiful sandy beaches, recommended for their excellent water quality in the 2014 Good Beach Guide, and Burgh Island, a sea-tractor ride away. In a UK Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the South facing house and garden feature stunning panoramic views of Bigbury Bay, the Avon Estuary and Bigbury / Bantham beaches which are famous for surfing and every kind of watersport, with equipment available for hire on the beach. The house is only a few minutes walk away from restaurants, pub, local store and Burgh Island.
The main house and annexe have been lovingly rebuilt internally, featuring 5/6 bedrooms, five marbled bathrooms and a large open plan ground floor with ultra modern kitchen, dining area and lounge with panoramic sea views. The house has WiFi internet, Sky+HD, streamed Love Film library and projector with 7.1 surround sound. The secluded garden has a dining terrrace seating 8 and 2 BBQ's
Free welcome pack includes Devon cream tea ingredients, coffee, semi skimmed milk, sugar, kitchen rolls, butter, toilet rolls. please note: wooden cots, travel cots, high chairs, stair gates etc. can all be hired for you visit.
-------Kitchen Area (open plan with Dining area and Lounge)
* 30’ long with two eye-level Fan ovens, integrated Coffee machine, Microwave, two tray Dishwasher, Wine cooler, large American fridge- freezer and drinks/ice maker, underfloor heating, Oak flooring
*Peninsula breakfast bar seating three, LCD TV with Sky TV, Games input
* Utility room with Washing machine and Tumble dryer, Ironing board, iron
* Large Oak table with seating for 8 (+3 at Breakfast bar) with panoramic views of coast and beaches. Underfloor heating, Oak flooring.
-------Lounge Area seating 8 (+3 chairs moved from dining area)
* Two three seater white leather settees, two leather armchairs, three further chairs can be moved across from the open plan dining area. Wood burning stove, Oak Flooring throughout.
* 100” projector screen and projector, 42” Plasma TV. 7.1 Surround Sound system, Sky+ HD, Blue-ray Player, with streamed LoveFilm library, iphone/ipod music/video input.
-------Other Ground Floor
* Marbled Family bathroom with Bath/shower, toilet, underfloor heating
* Library/ Bedroom 6 with double sofa bed, desks, Wifi, 1500 books.
-------Sleeping - main house upstairs
* Master Bedroom, Super-King double bed, marbled en-suite with bidet, double shower and toilet, triple aspect, panoramic views of island/coast.
* Bedroom 2, Kingsize double bed, marbled en-suite with Double shower and toilet, Sea views.
* Bedroom 3, Twin beds which can be zipped together, toilet across corridor, estuary view, TV
* Bedroom 4, Single Bed, toilet across corridor, estuary view.
* Two large portable air conditioning units are available if required
-------Attached Annexe (separate access)
* Double Bedroom, separate Toilet with shower
* Modern Kitchen area with Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine
* Lounge / Dining area with folding table, settee and 4 chairs, 30” LCD TV
-------Garden / Parking
* Large South-facing landscaped garden with grass and gravel terraces, flowers, shrubs and amazing views of Burgh Island, beaches and coast.
* Dining terrace with table seating 8, Weber gas and charcoal BBQ
* Two teak loungers, Two reclining chairs, double teak bench, picnic table
* Raised vegetable beds with fresh herbs, vegetables and salad crops.
* Parking Area for 6 cars
* Storage with beach equipment: inflatables, body boards, fold-up portable beach BBQ, beach games, etc.Get the full listing »