A modern architectural gem, designed to encapsulate the stunning sea
views from as many rooms and vantage points as possible. Within walking
distance of great sandy beach and a local pub/restaurant in Tresaith.
Amenities include games room, cinema room and several balconies.
With a first floor, open plan living area accessed via a spectacular
staircase, this property is perfect for a holiday or gathering – from
blissful mornings sipping coffee on the balcony to family barbecues on
the patio and lazy afternoons sunbathing on the sun terrace. The master
bedroom suite includes floor to ceiling windows so you can wake up and
see the sea!
* Size: sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 superking, 3 king, 4 single
* Rooms: Ground floor: 3 ensuite bedrooms and one adjoining bedroom
(family suite), Games room, garage and additional wet room. First
floor: lounge, kitchen, dining area, cinema room, cloakroom,
orangery. Second floor: master bedroom suite with superking bed,
ensuite bathroom/shower room and spiral stairs to mezzanine twin
* Kitchen & utilities: 2 single ovens, double Belfast sinks,
combination microwave, 2 dishwashers, coffee maker, 2 fridges, 2
freezers, boiler tap and 6 ring ceramic hob.
* Entertainment: TV, DVD player, games room, cinema room. All
televisions have a full Sky package including Sky Sports.
* For families: highchair and travel cot on request (please bring own
* Outside: BBQ, patio, balconies. The patio area at the back is
secure with locked gates - safe for children and dogs.
* Parking: ample parking
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and
* Pets: Max 2 pets
* Notes: no smoking. There is a small pond at the front of the
property; please ensure young children are supervised at all times
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrangeGet the full listing »