A brand new contemporary 5* property in heart of Seahouses, a popular
coastal seaside village. Sail Away is perfect for a celebration with
family or friends, accommodating 11 people in 5 bedrooms with 3
ensuites and one family bathroom.
This recently completed property has a nautical vibe for easy seaside
living. The spacious lounge area has a wood burning stove for those
cooler evenings and wide patio doors for warm summer days. Sail Away
has plenty of comfortable seating to go round and a TV with Freeview.
The kitchen is fabulous and the heart of the house, a great space for
socialising and relaxing over dinner. Wide patio doors from the kitchen
open up onto the onto the garden with terrace area - a lovely spot for
breakfast or a catch up over an aperitif. The garden is fully enclosed
making it a lovely place for children to play. Upstairs, the bedrooms
are all furnished to a very high standard with beautiful decor and soft
furnishings continuing the coast style.
Sail Away is a good base for exploring this beautiful area - visit the
Farne Islands to observe the seabirds and the colony of Grey Seals. 3
miles north is the impressive Bamburgh Castle which dramatically clings
to a rocky outcrop (accessible at low tide along the causeway). Just
south of Seahouses is Beadnell Bay with its unique west facing harbour
for sailing, windsurfing and scuba diving. 5 miles to Holy Island and
Lindisfarne. Good golfing (0,.5 miles), fishing and horse riding
• Sleeps: 11
• Bedrooms: 5
• Beds: 4 x king size beds and 4 x single beds
• Bed linen and towels: Duvets with linen and towels
• Bathrooms: 4 - 3 x ensuite shower rooms. 1 x family bathroom with
shower over bath
• Accessibility: Accommodation over 2 floors
• Kitchen and utilities: The kitchen has a double electric cooker with
ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, wine cooler and an
American style fridge/freezer.
• Facilities for families: Travel Cot and highchair. 2 stair gates.
• Outside: Garden with patio, table and chairs and faux grass
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Parking: Off road parking for 4 cars
• Nearest amenities: Shops/PO/pubs/restaurants in village
• Coast: Coastal property
• Changeover time: Friday
• General: Wi-Fi connection available. Electricity and electric
heating. Starter fuel for stove provided. There is a bike store at the
far side or the house (from the back) providing storage for several
bikes with a bike lock cable for extra security. Also undercover
hanging rails in the bike store for hanging wet clothes or wetsuits.
• Cottage Availability: short breaks available, minimum 3 nights stay.
• Grading: 5 star
• Important note: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »