This traditional five bedroom Wensleydale cottage has been newly
renovated to feature elegant designer furniture and state of the art
fittings at every turn. Boasting many traditional features such as as
the original exposed beams in the lounge, a beautiful log burning
stove, magnificent views over open fells and deep window seats from
which to enjoy those views. Along with a sleek modern kitchen,
innovative lighting and heating systems, and a hot tub in the private
garden. Close to the magnificent Aysgarth Falls as well as the pretty
market towns of Leyburn and Hawes, with many stunning walks and
* Size: Sleeps 8, 5 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Approx 51 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Pets: Two dogs welcome to bring their owners. Dog bowls are provided
under the kitchen sink.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 5 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 1 en-suite shower
* Beds: 2 king-size beds, 1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed, 2 single
* Luxuries: LED Smart TVs with freeview and Netflix, free unlimited
WiFi, Bose sound system and Amazon Alexa.
* General: Electric WIFI enabled underfloor heating throughout the
ground floor. A wood burning stove in lounge. The cottage is heated
throughout the 1^st and 2^nd floors with individual infra-red panels
which are remote controlled.
* Utilities: 2 NEFF ovens with microwave and grill, induction hob,
integrated fridge freezer, drinks fridge and double wine cooler,
dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, washer dryer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Linen and towels provided.No smoking at this property.
Unlimited WiFi available free of charge. Mobile phone signal variable.
Fuel is provided. Travel cot, high chair, baby safety corner
protectors, baby safety socket covers and stairgate available. Please
advise if you would like the sofa bed in the downstairs snug/bedroom 5
making up for guests.
* Layout: Ground floor, first floor, second floor.
* Outdoors: A real feature of the property with the most stunning views
of Wensleydale there is decking and a hot tub, the most wonderful place
to relax whatever the weather. Outdoor table and chairs, loungers and a
top of the range barbecue means you can sit out and enjoy an alfresco
* Parking: Off-road parking for across the road on the lay by on a
first come first served basis, opposite the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »