Four Winds lies in an area of Cornwall called the Cornish Riviera (the
south coast which is somewhat more sheltered then the rest of the
county) in the small village of Portmellon. Stunning sea views await
you from most of the windows in this spacious detached house which has
5 bedrooms, a games room, well-equipped kitchen and large lawned
gardens and decked terrace. Just a couple of minutes’ walk takes you
down to Portmellon Cove – a sandy beach which can be completely covered
during high tide. There is a traditional Cornish pub in the cove called
"The Rising Sun Inn" which has a lovely beamed bar and enviable views
over the bay. The nearby fishing village of Mevagissey is about a mile
away around the headland.
* Sleeps: 10.
* Bedrooms: 5.
* Beds: 3 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker and ceramic hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large lawned garden with enclosed terrace area.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet.
* Parking: Parking for up to 4 cars on the driveway.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »