A spacious and elegant property quietly positioned in the village of
Polruan providing a great place to holiday with friends and family. The
mature gardens are a delightful place to relax in and view the stunning
views of the harbour, Fowey River and sea. Nearby walks in
Fowey include the popular Hall Walk with the Eden Project and Lost
Gardens of Heligan just a short drive away.
* Sleeps: 10
* Bedrooms: 5
* Beds: 3 x king size, 1 x bunk bed, x 1 twin beds.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided, towels can be hired or bring
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Gas range cooker, twin ovens, microwave,
Belfast sink, fridge/freezer in pantry.
* Nearest beach: 6.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Front garden laid to lawn with shrub borders, rear garden
- sunken lawn, large patio with garden furniture, barbecue. NB.
Garage locked and not available.
* Parking: Parking in drive for up to 3 cars.
* Family facilities: Travel cot & high chair; please order in
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas c.h. and electricity included in rent.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, visitors who find steps a
challenge, can be dropped by car in West Street and can enter the
property via the front garden which has around half a dozen
steps. Please be aware the gardener comes one afternoon each week
to cut the grass (usually Thursday afternoon - weather permitting).
* Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »