Strikingly stylish, luxurious and wonderful, Llety Llyn y Fan
definitely has that wow factor. Sleeping up to ten, this is the perfect
place for a break with family and friends, and with breathtaking views
of rolling hills and countryside, plus a pool table and a hot tub,
you’re not going to want to leave this property! But the surrounding
area is teeming with attractions and beauty spots that are well worth a
visit. Just eight miles from the town of Brecon, which has shops,
cafes, restaurants and its very own annual jazz festival, and just a
short drive from the world-famous town of books, Hay on Wye, Llety Llyn
y Fan is named after the nearby Llyn y Fan lake, well known throughout
Wales for the legend of the Lady of the Lake. How many holiday
properties has a hot tub and a legendary lake within view?!
* Size – sleeps 10 in five bedrooms. Can accommodate an extra two
* Beds – two single/double rise and recline (suitable for the
disabled) with ensuite, king with ensuite, two single, one king
with sofa bed, one king.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, twin/double room with
ensuite, cloakroom with WC.
* First floor – king-size bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom,
king-size bedroom with double sofa bed, king-size bedroom,
* Kitchen and utilities – washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer,
fully fitted kitchen.
* Entertainment – HD TV, DVD Blu-ray player, iPod docking station,
pool table. All bedrooms have a HD TV.
* For families – bed raisers,bed rails,cot and high chair available
on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – large hot tub (shared with one other cottage for use
until 22.00.) Patio area with garden furniture and barbecue. Shared
trampoline, climbing frame, slide, swings and large lawns ideal for
* Parking – ample off-road parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available (Please note, can be slow at times.)
Disabled-friendly access. mountain bikes available to hire. Half a
mile of fishing rights on the river.
* Pets – No pets.
* Notes – Owners reserve the right to shut the hot tub at any time
for maintenance. Cottage is located on a working farm and young
children must be supervised.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.Get the full listing »