Included amenities: Wifi, iPhone, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
A playful twist:
Close your eyes and count to ten… we have a surprise in store. With every room a happy discovery, this incredible family home will bring delight to all the family. From the wooden play hut at the bottom of the lush green garden, to the playful double children bedrooms at the top of the house, from start to finish this house is as fun as it is beautiful. The kooky surrounds of Camden lay just beyond the door, so head out among its quirky inhabitants and prepare for a stay that is way out of the ordinary. Or, for a more tranquil experience, head to nearby Primrose Hill and enjoy the best view in London.
Your hosts have worked in the music industry for many years. After moving into the basement flat of this house, they soon snapped up the next two floors to produce the wonderful family home they live in today.
A gleeful secret:
Ideal for those who like thinking outside of the box, a stay here will keep your thoughts fresh and your family energized. As you come down in the morning to fix a big breakfast, you’ll find the basement kitchen flooded with light. With doors that fold right back and a glass ceiling, this room becomes part of the large garden, the perfect place to potter as the kids play in the glass-walled garden hut – a dreamily entertaining space come rain or shine. The colourful drawing room, whose shelves are stuffed with games and books, is where you can gather around the fire for a raucous round of Scrabble before bed. Bath time will be a smooth operation in the minimalist bathroom, though choosing bedrooms might take a little longer. With three bright rooms packed with toys and colourful decorations of birds and bugs, choosing will be a tricky challenge.
The great reveal:
Camden is a place beloved by young and old. A key destination on many a tourist map, this area has much to offer a family in search of fun. With London Zoo just across nearby Regents Park, you can roar with the lions, take in the view from the peak of Primrose Hill or meander along the canal towards Angel Islington. Central London is close at hand from nearby Camden tube.
- There is a busy train line in close proximity to the end of the garden and trains run from 6am to approximately midnight. Although it is not much more than background noise from within the home, when the windows and doors are open it is significantly more audible.
- There is a double sofabed with its own en-suite in a summer house at the end of the garden. Please let our reservations team know if you want this to be set up, with a collapsible wardrobe, for your stay.
- The double beds in two of the children's room are small doubles (1. 2m, rather than 1. 4m), please take this into consideration, as they may or may not be suitable for two adults, depending on how much space you feel you'll require.
- There are steps leading from the kitchen to the sitting room, while there are only four of them, they might pose a risk to unattended babies and children.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.Get the full listing »