Bell House is a lovely, light St Davids (Pet Friendly) Townhouse in a fabulous location in the heart of Britain’s Smallest City. Set across 3 floors there is plenty of space for all to enjoy – perfect for holidays with family or friends.
The House is an end of terrace property which has recently been lovingly updated and benefits from 2 car parking spaces. Step from your front door onto the Cross Square and enjoy the independent shops and galleries, pubs and restaurants that St Davids has to offer. The Cathedral, which is in the valley below, is just a few minutes walk away.
The Accommodation comprises of:
• Open plan kitchen/living area – a great sociable space for all. Fully fitted kitchen with Range cooker with 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven, American style fridge/freezer, coffee pod machine (takes universal pods), dishwasher, breakfast table and chairs to seat 4 and views out to rear patio garden. Snug area with 3 seater sofa, comfortable chair, log burning stove, TV and Dining area with table and chairs to seat 8.
• Second Lounge on the first floor with gas effect fire, TV(with Sky Sports Package and BT Sports Package), 3 seater sofa, 2 seater sofa and selection of books to read.
• 4 bedrooms - Master Double bedroom on 1st floor with Kingsize bed (can be made into 2 twin beds – please request at time of booking if you would like the twin beds, otherwise the bed will be made as a Kingsize), 1 Double bedroom also on 1st floor. 2 further Double bedrooms on 2nd floor. Towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
• Bathrooms - 1 Family bathroom on 1st floor with Bath, Shower over bath, and WC. 1 Shower room with WC on ground floor.
• Utility area with washing machine, separate tumble dryer and microwave on ground floor.
Gas central heating throughout which can be used at your own discretion. Electricity and heating are included in the price.
Pets are welcome at an extra charge of £20 per dog, up to 2 dogs per booking.
There is private parking for 1 large car, or 2 smaller cars at the rear of the property.
Cot and Highchair are available – please request at time of booking.
Enjoy alfresco meals on the secluded paved rear garden – just 8 steps up from the back door.
The private patio garden is a sun strap where you can enjoy barbecues and sunbathe. Outdoor Dining Table and Chairs to seat 8.
St Davids is the jewel of the Pembrokeshire Coast and there is lots to explore from your doorstep – art galleries, gift and coffee shops, the magnificent St Davids Cathedral and ruined Bishops Palace.
Caerfai Beach is a 15 minute walk.
Just a few minutes drive away is Whitesands Beach (overlooked by a 9 hole golf course) with its sweep of golden sands - a long time favourite with surfers, boogie boarders and rock poolers.
A must whilst in the area is a Boat Trip to Ramsey Island – book your trip at the booking offices in St.Davids and take a boat ride from St.Justinians (close by) to look for all sorts of marine wildlife including seabirds, porpoise, seals and dolphins.
The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path – From Bell House, turn left and enjoy a 5/10 minute walk to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path which surrounds the city. It offers miles of breathtaking coastline all within the easy reach of a two mile radius. The cliffs, the bird and wildlife are all captivating. Leave your car at home and make use of the shuttle bus ‘Celtic Coaster’.
There is so much to enjoy near Bell House – we hope you have a fantastic time and make the most of Bell House as an excellent base from which to explore the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the UK's only coastal National Park.
Saturday is changeover day for full week bookings, alternative days may be available by arrangement. Please call to discuss. Short breaks are offered at 80% of the weekly rate for a 3 night weekend stay or a 4 night mid week stay.Get the full listing »