Located in lower town in Fishguard this holiday cottage has been
stylishly renovated and includes 2 beautiful fire places. The rear
garden is enclosed and there is a great local pub within walking
distance. The pretty quayside is only a very short walk away and the
area has many great beaches to be enjoyed. The river Gwaun runs nearby
and there is a fabulous walk up the valley alongside the river.
* Size – sleeps seven in four bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, three singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, living and dining area, reading
room / second living room, cloakroom. First floor – All bedrooms,
one with en-suite, master bathroom and balcony over rear garden.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
electric oven and hob, washing machine, full-size fridge freezer,
microwave and toaster.
* Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books and games for
* Outside – Rear enclosed garden area with garden table and chairs.
* Parking – parking for one car at side of property and further
parking available at quayside.
* General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Wi-Fi included. One free basket of the wood is provided,
and more available for purchase.
* Pets – maximum number of two dogs at an additional cost of £20 per
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrangeGet the full listing »