Our stunning house offers a family the opportunity to live and holiday in super cool and happening East London. A location that combines the open spaces of stunning Victoria Park as well as the action of Broadway Market and all the local bars and restaurants.
Our place is stylish but is first and foremost a home, so while it looks good it's also filled with comfort. The property has 4 bedrooms but the opportunity to sleep 6 (or 8 with sofa bed), plus a baby. Since it is our lovely family home, we’re afraid we can only accept a maximum of 4 adults to stay e.g. 1 or 2 families, no groups please.
* The house is over 4 floors comprising 1,800sqft. Situated on a quiet one way residential tree lined street it is furnished to a high standard throughout. Our large living room boasts 2 insanely comfortable sofas for watching our Apple TV - which is loaded up with many films and box sets!
* Our open plan living room leads in to a dining room which seats up to 8 for mealtimes (stokke highchair can also be in play!)
* In the basement we have one further TV in the den (off the kitchen) where there is another deep sofa for lounging around (this also turns in to a sofa bed for 2, with necessary bedding available).
* The Den also conceals an abundance of toys and board games if you have little people in your life – age range 0-7 years old.
* The den leads in to a modern open plan kitchen with double fridge freezer, a rangemaster cooker and dishwasher. We love to cook so expect our kitchen to be well equipped!
* Double doors from the Den lead outside to our patio. A dining table seating up 10 means lots of lovely alfresco bbqs can be enjoyed during the summer months (gas BBQ also available). In between the kitchen and dining is a WC.
* On the first floor you will find the large, light and airy masterbed with a v-spring superking bed, dressing table, fitted wardrobes and armchairs for chilling.
* Also on the first floor is a large and light bathroom with deep bath, shower, double sink and WC.
* On the top floor there is a further double bedroom with superking v-spring bed, kids bedroom, with single bed (as well as a pull out bed for sleepovers) and the nursery.
* The nursery boasts a stokke cot as well as a day bed for older children, changing table and of course plenty of toys are stored across the two children’s bedrooms (all necessary bedding available for use of daybed as a further bed).
We bought our home two years ago as our forever home. My wife runs a Fashion PR agency while I own a tech Business in Shoreditch. We have two boys aged 2 and 7 years.
There are so many great things to do in our area both for children and adults. From the wonderful parks on our doorsteps (Victoria Park is a 3 minute walk), to playcentres, swimming pools, boating lakes and more – if you have children you’ll be spoilt for choice on things to do.
We also live a 5 minute walk from one of the best food markets in London - Broadway Market - as well as some of the coolest restaurants, pubs and bars in East London. Just recently Mare St Market opened 3 mins walk away from us with restaurant, deli, coffee shop, florist, record store and furniture store and next to that an excellent wine bar by the Noble / P Franco team. Don’t forget also the wonderful Columbia Road Flower Market on a Sunday. We are also 15 mintues drive from the Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping center. You also have an easy commute to the rest of London and all it has to offer with Bethnal Green central line tube a 10 minute walk away.Get the full listing »