St Lawrence House is a classic 19th Century brick and flint house
having been tastefully renovated with modern amenities yet retaining
simple charm and character. Located close to the villages’ 14th Century
Church and The Rose & Crown country pub, St Lawrence House is a perfect
place for celebrations with family and friends.
* Size: Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 10 miles
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles
* Pets: One pet accepted at this property. Please be aware of our
booking information regarding pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 shower room, 1 cloakroom, dining
hall, kitchen, garden room, utility room, sitting room, study
* Beds: 3 king-size beds, 1 double, 1 single bed
* Luxuries: TV, WiFi, brick built in barbecue
* General: Oil fired central heating. Open fire
* Utilities: electric 4 oven Aga, 5 ring hob & griddle, electric
built-in oven, larder fridge, fridge freezer, washing machine,
tumble dryer, dishwasher
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen, towels, books and games, hairdryer. Welcome Tray.
* Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with sun terrace, table and
chairs. A second terrace with built in brick barbecue area and lawn
to the front of the house.
* Parking: Driveway parking for four cars also a space to the rear of
* Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental
Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will
contact you in good time before your holiday with further details
and to take payment.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »