Barn Owl is in a stunning location with panoramic countryside and sea
views overlooking Carn Brea, Portreath and St Ive Bay. Surprisingly
spacious it sleeps up to 8 people . Within a 5-mile easy reach are the
golden sands of Portreath Beach and its cafes and restaurants. Only a
short drive to Godrevy Heritage Coast and Mutton Cove with its own
resident colony of Atlantic Grey Seals this property really does offer
something for everyone.
* Sleeps: 8
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: High chair available, please let us know
at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large landscaped front garden. Large sun terrace leading
into the south facing garden at the back of the property with
access to 4 acres of paddock
* Pets: 1 dog maximum. £25 per pet per week. - We will contact you to
collect payment separately.
* Parking: Parking for 6 cars
* Nearest beach: 4.9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.3miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »