Beautiful 4 bedroom Victorian town house, built around 1855 retaining
much of the period character but offering modern day comforts. Private
off road parking for 2 - 3 cars and less than a 5 minute walk into
Whitby town centre.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.3 miles
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Not accepted at off peak times
* Smoking: Not permitted at this property
* Rooms: 4 Bedrooms,Please be aware the top floor is unsuitable for
toddlers/young children and people with mobility issues, 3
en-suites, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/dining room, lounge, quiet living
* Beds: 1 king-size, 1 Zip & Link (King-size or 2 singles), 2 double
* Luxuries: 2 TVs with freeview, Netflix, WiFi, dishwasher, AGA, 2
woodburning stoves, coffee machine
* General: Gas central heating, 2 woodburning stoves
* Utilities: Washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. No smoking at
this property. Mobile phone signal is strong. Towels are provided.
Travel cot available.
* Layout: The property is over 3 floors. Ground floor, first floor
* Outdoors: Garden and patio with seating area
* Parking: Off-street parking for 2 to 3 cars and on street parking
on a first come first served basis at the rear.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed. Please be aware the top floor is
unsuitable for toddlers/young children and people with mobility
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »