Situated just a two-minute walk from the beach in the picturesque
fishing village of Staithes, this characterful former Primitive Chapel
has been completely refurbished and offers ample space for the whole
family. One dog is welcome.
* Size: Sleeps 8, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/4 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Lounge with kitchenette,
1 Kitchen/Dining Room/Lounge, 1 Games Room.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 4 single beds, 2 twin beds (Zip&Link).
* Luxuries: Cable TV, DVD player.
* General: Oil fired central heating / hot water and electric fires.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric hob, electric oven and grill,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal weak.
* Layout: Ground floor, first floor, second floor.
* Outdoors: Less than 1/4 mile to nearest pub and shop.
* Parking: Not provided but there is public car park and private car
park available at the top of the village. Free short term (40 mins)
parking opposite house for unloading.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »