Bro Tref House is a stunning and distinctive home, with a lovely
characterful feel, in the heart of the idyllic and secluded village of
St Mawgan - set in the beautiful Vale of Lanherne - which has to be one
of the prettiest in Cornwall and has an award winning pub. The village
is in a perfect location for exploring Cornwall and is within easy
reach of Newquay airport.
* Sleeps: 8
* Bedrooms: 4
* Beds: 2 x double (5'), twin (3'), single (3') + pullout.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may
be hired - see hire page.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Ceramic hob, twin electric oven, large
refrigerator, dishwasher, TV.
* Nearest beach: 2.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: Terrace to front with bench and steps up to grassed area
with pond (take care with young children), table and chairs, and
surrounded by borders. To rear steps up to small paved patio
surrounded by herbs and with view over a meadow and the village
beyond (NB. Steps steep and paving uneven).
* Parking: Parking for 1 car outside property, other parking
available on road alongside the wall of Bro Tref House and Bro Tref
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: £25 per pet per week; maximum 2 Information about bringing
* General: Electricity included in rent; night storage heaters,
underfloor heating bath/shower rooms, open fires in lounge and
* Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »