Kingsett is a spacious bungalow suitable for family and friends to
enjoy a holiday in this peaceful part of Cornwall. Polzeath is a haven
for surfing or messing about on the beach, with coastal paths close by
but it also has many little shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy.
* Sleeps: 7.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with
small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Available by pre-arrangement with owner,
please request at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large garden with seating and barbecue.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »