Sympathetically converted from the town's old school Primrose House
retains much of its original character. Ideally located just a two
minute walk from Padstow's harbour, shops and restaurants. Magnificent
coastal walks and fabulous beaches are within easy reach or why not
hire a bike and try the Camel Trail?
* Sleeps: 8 (max 6 adults)
* Bedrooms: 4
* Beds: 2 x doubles, x 1 twin, x 1 bunk.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may
be hired from the housekeeper @ £5.00 per person per week.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Outdoors: Newly laid patio to the front with picnic table and views
of the estuary.
* Parking:Designated parking for one car; additional visitor spaces
also normally available and a car park is close by.
* Family facilities: High chair; other items can be hired - see hire
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water; gas fire lounge.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, minimum of 6 adults.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »