Beautiful Welsh farmhouse full of character and boasting beautiful
views of the Brecon Beacons, Onnen Fawr farmhouse is the real Welsh
experience. With a luxurious private hot tub, fishing rights on the
local river, and plenty of space to just sit back and enjoy, this is a
real break from the rat race. Situated in the beautiful and
world-renowned Brecon Beacons National Park, and known for the presence
of red kites which can often be seen gliding over nearby countryside,
this organic farm is the perfect place in which to have your holiday.
It can be booked together with Onnen Fawr Cottage and Onnen Fawr Barn
to accommodate 25 guests if you fancy holidaying with your family and
friends, and it boasts an outside games room to keep the children
entertained. Within easy distance of the picturesque town of Brecon,
and the book loving capital of Britain, Hay-on-Wye, there is plenty to
do when you're on holiday in Onnen Fawr farmhouse. And what can be
better at the end of the day than relaxing in a bubbling hot tub,
enjoying some of the finest views across rugged Welsh countryside..?
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – two king, two double.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge, lounge/reading area,
utility room with WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with ensuite,
king-size bedroom, double bedroom, double bedroom, master bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen.
* Entertainment – HDTV and DVD player, large shared games room.
Mountain bikes can be hired for £25 per day.
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden with patio and lawn areas, gas barbecue
and kadai, fishing rights on local river. Hot tub can be used until
* Parking – ample off-road parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available (Wi-Fi may be slow due to cottage’s rural
location.) Information on local walks and cycle routes will be
provided. Supermarket delivery is available in the area. Christmas
tree will be provided for seasonal guests.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – Owners reserve the right to close the hot tub for essential
maintenance at any time. Hot tub can be used until 10 PM. Mobile
signal is not guaranteed. This property is located on a working
farm, and therefore children must be supervised at all times.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »