Traditional yet contemporary luxury cottage nestled in the beautiful
Brecon Beacons National Park which combines the cosiness of a log fire
and exposed stonework with spacious luxury living, get the best of both
worlds in Onnen Fawr Barn. Sleeping up to 11 guests, there's plenty of
space for friends and family in this luxury cottage with views. Spend
your days walking the paths of the breathtaking Brecon Beacons, or
travel to the nearby picturesque towns of Brecon, Hay on Wye, or Builth
Wells for small and exclusive shops and cafés. And if that's not
enough, you can enjoy true luxury in our relaxing and indulgent hot
tub. What's not to love?
* Size – sleeps 11 in four bedrooms.
* Beds – three king beds, two double beds, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen/dining room, lounge, lounge/reading
area, utility room with WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with
additional single bed and ensuite, king-size bed with additional
double bed, king-size bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric hob with eight gas ring,
dishwasher, microwave, American style fridge freezer, washing
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player in both lounges, TV in each
bedroom, games room table tennis, mountain bikes available to hire
for £20 per day.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio with hot tub, shared with one of the
cottage. Large lawned areas with trampoline, outdoor seating, kadai
with a flat grill.
* Parking – ample off-road parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available (broadband may be slow due to the
location of the cottage.) Private fishing rights on half a mile of
the nearby river. Information about local walks and cycle routes
provided. Supermarket delivery is available to the cottage.
Christmas tree will be provided for seasonal guests.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – owners reserve the right to shut down the hot tub at any
time for essential maintenance. Cottage is located on a working
farm, and young children must be supervised. Mobile signal is not
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead
* This cottage can be booked with adjoining properties Onnen Fawr
Farmhouse and Onnen Fawr Cottage to accommodate a total of 25
guests.Get the full listing »