Beautiful, spacious and detached holiday home with plenty of wow
factor. Located on the Isle of Anglesey near Cemaes Bay, the most
northerly village in Wales, this is a truly inspirational venue for
your group or family get-together. From a private hot tub and four
ensuite bedrooms to large grounds and bespoke elements such as
handcrafted stairs. The surrounding area also offers spectacular,
unspoilt coastline with plenty of beaches and hidden coves, picturesque
villages and towns, heritage and family attractions, boat trips and
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – three super-king beds (two can be arranged as twin on
request), one double.
* Rooms – Ground floor: large, modern open plan room with kitchen /
dining / living areas, utility room and WC. Upstairs: 4 ensuite
bedrooms - one super-king bedroom, two super-king bedrooms that can
be arranged as twin on request (please note your preference at the
time of booking), one double. Spacious landing with chaise long.
* Kitchen and utilities – beautiful kitchen with central island,
dishwasher, eye level oven and microwave, warming drawer and hob.
Full size integrated freezer and fridge and plenty of food
preparation area. Utility room with washing machine and tumble
* Entertainment – 2 large TV screens - one with DVD player and Wii.
* For families – travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – large enclosed garden with a private hot tub and patio
* Parking – plenty of parking spaces
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen,
towels and 2 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes
tea, coffee, sugar and milk as well as a selection of local
* No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
* Notes – This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond,
which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance
of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying
a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.Get the full listing »