Perfect for family and group get-togethers in Snowdonia National Park. This beautifully renovated cottage is located within a private yard (that used to be the owners' family farm) on the edge of Bala market town and all its amenities. From cafes and restaurants to a traditional cinema, a steam train and watersports on the largest natural lake in Wales, Llety Llew Coch offers the ideal Snowdonia get-away.
With stunning features throughout, the cottage also benefits from a welcoming woodburner, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and a private patio. Other attractions in the area includes a white water rafting centre, Zip World and Bounce Below, Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre, Portmeirion, golden beaches and plenty of rewarding mountain walks. In addition, if you wish to bring more family members or friends, there is also another cottage available on site that sleeps 4.
- Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
- Beds – three king (one can be arranged as 2.6 single beds on request) and one double.
- Rooms – ground floor – living room, kitchen and dining room, a second kitchen / dining / living room, king-size bedroom, shower room. Upstairs - two bedrooms with king-size beds (one that can be arranged as twin), one double and two bathrooms.
- Kitchen and utilities – Kitchen 1 - fully equipped, stylish kitchen with microwave oven, single oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing/drying machine. Kitchen 2 features a dishwasher, microwave, single oven, touch ceramic hob, large fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Entertainment – TV in living rooms and in all bedrooms. Wifi included.
- For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Outside – enclosed, private patio with garden furniture and flowerbed. Charcoal barbecue set available - can be requested from the owners during your stay. £20 deposit, fully refundable if returned in same condition. Charcoal available in town.
- Parking – plenty of private parking.
- General – bed linen, towels and 4 hairdryers provided. Heating and electricity included (underfloor heating throughout ground floor). Owners live on site and happy to help with any queries, or to provide local knowledge or recommendations. Basic items such as dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, salt-and-pepper, and tea towels provided. Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk and Welsh cakes.
- Pets – no pets.
- Notes – This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to the manager along with the balance of your holiday. . No smoking inside the cottage please. Please specify when booking if you would like bedroom 2 to be prepared as a king size bed or two single beds.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.Get the full listing »