This pretty little cottage tucked away in one of the famous yards off
the old old cobbled Church Street would make a lovely retreat for a
romantic getaway. This cottage is ideally located with lots of bars
and restaurants close at hand. Why not enjoy time in the coastal
resort of Whitby with all its history and old world charm. The cottage
is well equipped and has a lovely private yard/patio to the rear
overlooking Blackburn's yard to enjoy dining al-fresco or just soaking
up the atmosphere.
* Size: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
* Nearest pub: 0.06 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 mile.
* Pets: One pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen/lounge/diner, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single bunk beds.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, TV with Freeview,
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Free standing electric oven, hob and grill, fridge
freezer, washing machine, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 3 floors.
* Parking: Zone W scratchcards provided.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »