Trevalley is a large house offering flexible accommodation for families
which is situated above the Trebarwith Strand beach near Tintagel with
its castle. This lovely coast and countryside of North Cornwall with
its attractive villages like Port Isaac and Boscastle and surfing
beaches at Widemouth Bay and Polzeath, is ideal for family seaside
holidays, surfers, walkers and bird watchers.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available on
request (but no cot linen), please let us know at the time of
* Outside: Terraced gardens, patio area, pond, garden furniture,
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 2pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. No mobile reception at house but good
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »