Modern 3 bedroom end of terrace house located close to the centre of St Merryn Village (less than 5 min walk to village centre). Also lies close to Constantine, Harlyn and Trevone Bays. 10 minutes drive away from Padstow and Camel Estuary.
- Front door opens into spacious hallway with space for hanging coats
- Leading off the hallway is a recently fitted kitchen with fridge (freezer compartment), electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Lounge diner with two sofas, TV and DVD and French doors leading to:
- Large conservatory with dining table, four chairs, sofas, coffee table, and French doors leading into sunny (west facing) and secluded private garden.
- Double bedroom with view towards fields and bay, TV and DVD, dressing table and wardrobe.
- Small double room with small double bed.
- Single bedroom with desk and nice outlook.
- Bathroom - bath with over bath shower, WC, sink and mirror.
- Parking available at front of property.
- Bed Linen provided. Towels and Tea Towels required.
- The Cornish Arms (Rick Steins village pub) is a 5 minute stroll from the property
- Short walk to St Merryn Village Shops including excellent local deli/bakery, fish and chip shop, grocery and post office.
- This area is known as the ‘Seven Bays for Seven Days’ which refers to the seven beaches within easy reach of St Merryn Village: Trevone, Harlyn, Constantine, Booby’s, Mother Ivey’s, Treyarnon and Porthcothan. all of which offer a variety of swimming, surfing and spectacular coastal walks.
- Padstow, the renowned picturesque fishing port is approximately 2.5 miles from St. Merryn. Padstow is home to many shops, restaurants and pubs which line the harbour and beyond.
- From Padstow you can cycle or walk the Camel Trail to Wadebridge or Bodmin.
- You can play golf locally at the Trevose Golf and Country Club which overlooks the Atlantic ( a UK top 100 golf course).
- The area is rich in places to visit including The Eden Project (40min drive), Camel Valley Vinyard (20min drive), National Trust Lanhydrock House, Gardens and off road cycle trails (25min drive), Newquay (30min drive) and Watergate Bay (20min drive).Get the full listing »