This lovely presented property is reverse level enjoy views over St
Ives from its charming open plan living space. The accommodation is set
on the first and second floors with three bedrooms on the first floor
and the living area on the second. Large bi-folding doors from the
dining area open onto a Juliette balcony, bringing the feeling of the
outside in. This beautifully presented property is reverse level and
enjoys views over St Ives from its charming open plan living space. The
Old Bakery Flat is only a short stroll to the harbour, beaches and many
shops, pubs and restaurants that St Ives has to offer. Pets are welcome
all year round and a travel cot and stair gate is provided for children
making this property an excellent choice for families.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: x 2 double (4'6'') x 1 twin (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Set across two floors, may not be suitable for
people with mobility concerns.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, dining table and chairs, Juliet
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: No outdoor space.
* Parking: No allocated parking but public car parks nearby.
* Family facilities: Travel cot provided, stair gates fitted at top
of stairs, please bring your own cot linen.
* Pets: Max 2 pets accepted; £20 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included, electricity included in rent. Central
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover day: Friday- arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »