This stunning property is located in the very pretty village of
Oswaldkirk in the Vale of York and has been stylishly furnished
throughout in a modern and contemporary style. St Gregory's house
boasts beautiful views from every window, the south facing patio has
uninterrupted views over open countryside and leads onto a mostly
lawned garden a great space for the children to enjoy. The bedrooms
are all a good size and again boast lovely views. The Lounge is south
facing so gets the sun most of the day furnished with a very tranquil
feel a lovely space to relax and unwind after the days adventures.
* Size: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6.
* Nearest pub: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Pets: One pet allowed at this property.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Lounge, Kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, ground floor
* Beds: A Zip & Link (king-size or two single beds), 1 king-size bed, 1
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, Smart TV with
Freeview, DAB radio, iPod docking station.
* General: LPG heating.
* Utilities: An electric built-in oven and grill, electric ceramic hob,
fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Free on road parking.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »