A beautiful and large 3 double bedroom triplex spread out over 3 floors.
There are 3 double beds (two on the lower ground floor - with plenty of light, 1 on the ground floor level), along with plenty of storage space.
There are two bathrooms; one on the ground floor, and one on the lower ground floor.
The upper floor boasts a large open plan fully equipped kitchen and living room space with high ceilings and lots of natural light. There is free wifi and a smart TV.
Smack bang in the heart of the picturesque Fitzroy Square, the location really is unbeatable. Walk a few paces, and you will be on Tottenham Court Road. Tube links are on your doorstep if you need them for any longer journeys.
Other amenities are:
- washing machine with a built in tumble dryer
- central heating
- hot water all the time
- double sofa bed in the living room
- towels and bed linen supplied
Please ask if you have any questions - this is the ideal place for a family who want their space!
The whole apartment is for access.
Interaction with guests
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Entertainment near Fitzroy Street:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Sights and Attractions near Fitzroy Street:
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Shopping near Fitzroy Street:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Waterstone's (Books) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Restaurants near Fitzroy Street.:
Pret A Manger (Cafe & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Fitzroy Street.
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Fitzroy Street.
Caffe Nero (Cafe & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Fitzroy Street.
Leisure near Whitfield Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Pubs near Fitzroy Street:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Nightlife near Fitzroy Street:
Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
Drakes Tabanco - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Fitzroy Street.
The nearest stations to this is house are Warren Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the North and Great Portland Street Tube Station which is only 4 minutes walk away (on Hammersmith/Circle/Metropolitan Line). Goodge Street Station is also within walking distance, about 7-8 minutes to the South East.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
Other things to note
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that. Check out time is at 11 am . - A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.Get the full listing »