This elegant house features three spacious bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a large garden. Located in a quiet residential area of Belfast, our holiday home has a shabby chic style and excellent attention to detail. There’s also free onsite parking, and furry friends are welcome.
Well Stocked Kitchen with Coffee Maker and Comfy Living Room
In the kitchen, you’ll find essentials like milk and bread for you to enjoy on arrival. The kitchen also has all the modern appliances and equipment you will need such as coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cutlery, pots & pans, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, and a washing machine.
Next door, the living room is the perfect place to relax after a long day of walking or attending business meetings. Unwind on the comfortable sofa or a massage chair and watch TV, listen to music or work on your laptop. The bookcases also contain lots of useful tourist information.
Three Spacious Bedrooms -- Comfortably Sleeps Six Adults or a Family of Seven (3 Children)
This holiday home has three spacious bedrooms and can comfortably sleep six adults or a family of seven (3 of which are children). Two of the bedrooms have comfortable double beds, large wardrobes and bedside tables.
The third bedroom has a small double bed, perfect for young children, a chest of drawers and mirrors. This bedroom can also accommodate a foldaway bed for the seventh guest.
Quiet, Residential Area
The surrounding area is a quiet, residential and safe neighbourhood. Only a short bus or taxi ride from the city centre, you can easily access the best Belfast has to offer. Throughout the city, you’ll find lots of trendy restaurants, cocktail bars and traditional Irish pubs.
Nearby our holiday home, you’ll find Dundonald Ice Bowl with ice skating, bowling and kids adventure park, Mount Ober Driving range, local shopping centres and major supermarkets.
House Rules/Other Information
- Airport pickup is available upon request for an additional charge
- Free onsite parking available
- Please keep the noise down after 10.00
- No smoking
- Please leave everything where you found it upon checkout and tidy away your own dishes and put your towels in the bath.
- Additional charges apply for not emptying the recycling bins on the specified days, (Wednesday and Friday)
- Pets are not allowed on beds; any damage by your pet is your responsibility, remove all faeces from the garden. If putting dog faeces in bin, please use sealed bags.
- Dogs allowed at an additional fee set up by owner.
However, they need to be downstairs as not allowed upstairs.
- Any mess has to be cleared out after the dogsGet the full listing »