Beautifully located just outside the popular coastal town of Southwold
and surrounded by the Blyth estuary offering the most spectacular
views, Upper Barn is a fantastic barn conversion with a contemporary
interior finish. Newly refurbished Upper Barn offers guests four
bedroom to accommodate six guests, ample private parking and a large
private garden with the wonderful views of the Blyth estuary beyond.
Why not even bring long your furry friend to enjoy the holiday with
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Nearest amenities: 1.3 miles (small village shop next door to pub;
larger shops within 3-6 miles).
* Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Woodburning stoves, spectacular views, WiFi
* General: Oil-fired under-floor heating.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Bosch dishwasher, oven and induction hob,
* Rooms: open plan kitchen/dining/sitting area, 4 bedrooms, 2
* Beds: 1 king sized bed, 4 single beds.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided
* Parking: Ample private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to Â£25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
to arrange.Get the full listing »