This spacious 3 bedroom house is furnished to a high standard, has all the facilities you could require and is located in the fabulous village of Boston Spa which offers all amenities that you could require on your doorstep. Walking distance to small supermarket, pharmacy, post office, newsagent, excellent restaurants, coffee bars, pubs and a variety of small local shops including hairdressers, beauty palours, gift shop, clothes boutique, gallery and more.
House comprises of a lounge, family / dining room and kitchen downstairs with a small backyard. The main bedroom, bathroom, 3rd bedroom with single bed & visitor bathroom on 1st floor & the 2nd spacious bedroom on the 2nd floor which has a double sofabed and desk so can be a home office.
The house has central heating throughout, hot water on demand and a wood burner fire in the lounge. There is Wifi Internet, Ipod players, a stereo and TV with Freeview and a selection of DVDs. There is a large TV in the lounge & a small TV just for DVDs in the dining / family room.
In just a few minutes you can access a lovely walk along the river and you can get to Leeds, Harrogate or York in just 20mins. There is street parking and also a car park just opposite the house where you can park for 2 hours free and therefore from 4pm to 10am.
The house is a fabulous base for tourists, walkers, cyclists, mountain bikers, & sightseers. It is especially welcomed as a home away from home for people visiting family in the area and for people moving house that need a short term rental for a month or two. It is spacious and comfortable for up to 5 people. Great for families. I am happy to negotiate for longer stays. People often stay during the Leeds Reading Festival & the Brahmam Horse Trials.
If you are looking for something more cost effective I also have a two bedroom appartment in the centre of the village - search for 1 Shires Court.
It is also a great property if you are renting whilst looking for rental properties or to buy property in Leeds, York, Harrogate or this general area of Yorkshire. It is very spacious and a real home from home.
The house has many walking and biking books and pamphlets covering Yorkshire to help with activity planning.
- Wetherby - lovely small town just 10 min drive for shopping and sightseeing
- York - Famous walled city and York Minster at 20mins away
- Harrogate - picturesque spa town with great shopping at 20mins away
- Leeds - for great shopping and cultural excursions to museums, theater, ballet, and the home of the famous Opera North.
-Yorkshire Dales and Yorkshire Moors are easily reachable in day trips from the house as is the fabulous Yorkshire Coastline to visit Whitby, Staines and Robin Hoods Bay.
- Many fabulous houses and monuments are in easy reach such as Fountains Abbey, Newby Hall, Bolton Abbey, Ilkely Moor, Howards Castle, Ripon Cathedral and many National Trust attractions
- Very handy for the Leeds/ Reading Festival and the Bramham Horse TrialsGet the full listing »