Meadowside provides great accommodation for six, in a pretty village
close to the coast of south Cornwall. With a village pub and post
office stores within walking distance, it is ideally located for
visiting the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Charlestown,
made famous as a filming location for the Poldark series.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property all on one level.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven, five-ring gas hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, radio/CD player, coffee
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Large enclosed lawned garden, decking with garden
furniture for 6. Additional outdoor seating at ground level.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 4 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the owners will
occasionally be residing in the annexe attached to the house but
will not use the garden when guests are present.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »