Flint Cottage, a self-catering property that is in a fantastic position
and boasts sea views, is situated on East Cliff in Southwold just a
short walk from the pier which was rebuilt in 2001 and has a shop,
arcade and cafes, blending well with the colourful beach huts and
promenade. This accommodation is ideal for families as it is close to
the beach and the High Street as well as footpaths that lead to other
parts of the town and harbour.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.01 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.05 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 1 sitting room, 1
dining area, 1 kitchen, 1 lobby, 1 sunroom.
• Beds: 1 super king which can be made into twin beds (please specify
your preference at the time of booking), 2 singles, 1 double.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi, sea views.
• General: Gas-fired central heating.
• Utilities: electric oven and induction hob, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, Bosch washing machine, microwave.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair also
• Outdoors: Enclosed paved and gravel walled courtyard with garden
furniture including two tables with chairs. A gate leads to an
impressive garden laid to lawn and with access to the cliff footpath
leading down to the beach and promenade below. There is side access to
parking area from both the garden and courtyard.
• Parking: Private for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »