The Byre is a beautifully renovated detached granite cottage sleeping
six people and two dogs which is situated in stunning countryside
between Sennen and Land’s End. Beamed ceilings, exposed stone work, a
woodburning stove and oil-fired central heating make this cottage a
great choice all year round.
On the ground floor, a spacious living room leads into a well-equipped
kitchen/diner which has a lovely large dining table as its focal
feature. Two twin bedrooms and the main bathroom are also on the ground
floor, whilst the master bedroom with its en-suite shower room is on a
mezzanine level and has views on three sides across the countryside
towards the sea – you can see the Scilly Isles on a clear day! Outside
there is a lawned garden and plenty of parking space.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Sheltered garden with lawns and patio area with seating.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 1.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »