This delightful modern, spacious cottage in the heart of St Merryn
village close to pubs, wine bar, shops, takeaways and excellent
restaurants. Stylishly furnished and beautifully finished to a high
standard the cottage is also ideal for those who like to stroll out for
a drink or a meal of an evening without having to worry about driving.
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and
double oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 20 yards.
* Nearest amenities: 20 yards.
* Outdoors: Pretty outdoor terrace with rattan garden furniture and
some sea views.
* Parking: Parking available at Park Avenue public car park within 10
minutes' walk where a weekly pass can be purchased. It is possible
to drive close to the property to unload your car before leaving it
in the public car park.
* Family facilities: Travel cot, stair gate and highchair
provided, BT vision box including BT sports, HD and Catch up. DVD
player, mini hi-fi, small library of books.
* Pets: 1 pet welcome, £25 per week.
* General: WiFi included. Gas and electricity included in rent; gas
* Important notes: No smoking, you may use the bed settee but
occupants must not exceed 5 plus baby.
* Changeover time: 4pm arrival - 11am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »