Traditional terraced fisherman's cottage in the Downalong area of St
Ives. Only a stone's throw away from the harbour, Porthmeor surfing
beach and the town centre. Pet friendly, sleeping five.
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2x twins, 1 x single.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided but towels need to be hired.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: TV, freeview, DVD, Electric oven, microwave,
fridge with ice box.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: No outside area.
* Parking: No parking, but public pay & display car parks nearby -
the nearest is at The Island.
* Family facilities: Cot available on request.
* Pets: 3 pets welcome, £25 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included, Electricity included, wall mounted electric
panel heaters in rooms, automated underfloor heating in bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking, pets welcome, cot available on
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »