This stunning stone barn conversion is situated in a tranquil position
on a working farm just a short drive from Padstow and several beaches.
The Manor has panoramic countryside views and has been beautifully and
lovingly restored to provide characterful, contemporary and spacious
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x double (6'), twin (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels are provided. Please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer,
washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, table and
* Nearest beach: 4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Outdoors: The very large garden is mainly open plan, lawned and
partially shared with The Mill. Countryside views from the
garden. To the front of the property is another grassed area and
patio. Garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 2 + cars.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Electricity included in rent (from onsite wind turbine);
Biomass boiler (topped up by solar panels) providing hot water and
underfloor c.h. ground floor, PV solar panels.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, minimum 4 nights. WiFi
* Changeover time: Arrival 4:00pm - departure - 11am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »