This spacious Victorian period house is just a few minutes’ walk from
the centre of Porthleven and has an enclosed terraced garden, a
separate lounge, kitchen and dining room, as well as a den on the
ground floor and a reading room on the first floor. The living room has
a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, plenty of settees surrounding
it and a television with Freeview. The den is a lovely alternative area
for quiet reading or playing games; whilst the separate dining room
provides a great place to all get together at the end of the day.
Upstairs, there is another reception room overlooking the sea with a
telescope, the three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, there is
an enclosed garden – perfect for your four-legged friends – and
unrestricted on-street parking.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed, terraced garden with seating and sea views.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »