Stylish, sleek and modern, this Pontardawe holiday cottage is located
on a tranquil farm in the stunning Swansea Valley. A world away from
the stresses and strains of modern life, and yet just 8 miles from the
friendly, bustling city of Swansea, this really is the best of both
worlds. The Gower Peninsula, famed for its long golden sandy beaches
and coastal activities, is just 12 miles away, and 11 miles in the
other direction is the spectacular scenery and mountains of the Brecon
Beacons National Park. Get to know and love Wales in this sumptuous
holiday cottage in the Swansea Valley.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – three double bedrooms.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge with double doors into
garden, double bedroom with ensuite wet room. First floor – two
double bedrooms with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – fitted kitchen with gas oven, microwave,
grill, toaster, coffee maker. There is a shared laundry room on
site with washing machine and dryer.
* Entertainment – 50 inch TV, DVD. There is also a TV in the kitchen.
* For families – high chair, stairgate and travel cot provided on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio area with bench, sun room, large enclosed fields,
gazebo and barbecue area.
* Notes – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack is provided on
arrival including tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits. Basic items such
as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are
provided. This cottage accepts short breaks at certain times of the
* Pets – a maximum of two dogs can be welcomed, but please ensure
that no pets are allowed in the bedrooms.
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrangeGet the full listing »