This traditional end of terrace cottage, in the quiet village of
Perranuthnoe between Marazion and Prussia Cove, sleeps six people and
two dogs. 4 Withey Cottages has gardens at the front and back – one
with a lovely patio overlooking the neighbouring countryside towards
the sea in the distance. Inside, the modern lounge/diner has a wooden
floor, a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and patio doors leading
out onto the rear garden; whilst the well-equipped kitchen has
everything needed to cook up delicious holiday meals.
Upstairs, the light and airy bedrooms all have beautiful countryside
views and there is a good-sized shower room. The cottage is just a 5
minute stroll from the village and its half-a-mile sandy beach and a 15
minute drive to Porthleven and Penzance. The village of Perranuthnoe
also has a church and a pub. The name is derived from the saint's name,
Piran, patron saint of Cornwall, plus the name of the local manor -
Uthno. The pub, The Victoria Inn, is alleged to be the oldest recorded
inn in Cornwall and offers quality pub food.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Small front garden and rear enclosed courtyard with
terrace and garden furniture.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »