Pebble House resides on the outskirts of Newquay near Pentire and
benefits from being just a pebble's throw to Fistral, Tolcarne, Towan
and Great Western Beach, the harbour, Newquay's town centre and
Pentire, all within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave,
fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Highchair available on request.
* Outside: Entrance from back with fully enclosed private paved
garden to rear, garden furniture, barbecue. Shed for outdoor
storage of wetsuits, bikes and boards.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »