Wow – what a view! Morwenna Cottage is probably in one of the best
locations in Mousehole to enjoy panoramic views of St Clement’s Isle
and Mount’s Bay. Sleeping six people, this traditional Cornish cottage
is just minutes away from the harbour and beach of this well-known
pretty village. Downstairs there is a living room, a separate dining
room, a galley-style, well-equipped kitchen and a useful cloakroom.
Upstairs, two of the bedrooms have amazing views and all three have
hand wash basins. There is a family bathroom with a shower over the
bath. Outside, the front of the cottage has a pretty garden with
seating and stunning sea views; whilst at the back there is a small
courtyard with a washing line.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed garden at the front and courtyard at the rear.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking but public car parking facilities available.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »