Well Too is a delightfully spacious and beautifully renovated cottage,
in the heart of the village, with its own boathouse and slipway.
Outside, there is a fantastic southeast facing elevated terrace with
teak garden furniture, barbecue, and views right down the river and
also a larger terraced garden behind the property with a picnic table
and more great views.
* Sleeps: 6 (+2 extra people).
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x king (5'), 2 x twin (3’), 1 x sofa bed.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: AGA, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing
machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Front terrace with garden furniture, BBQ and views down
the river. Larger rear terraced garden with picnic table and more
great views. Boathouse across the lane with a slipway for launching
boats at high tide. Small lawned area by the creek with a bench, a
great spot to enjoy Well Too’s riverside location.
* Pets: 1 dog allowed at £25 per week - we will contact you to
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 1.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.Get the full listing »