Overlooking Falmouth harbour from its rear patio – and with its very
own private boat dock – The Anchorage is perfect for holidaymakers who
love the water. Sleeping six people, the property is also very close to
the town centre with its wide variety of restaurants, bars, shops and
Entry to the house is on the second floor into a small sunroom and then
down a spiral staircase to the first floor where the open plan
lounge/kitchen/diner has the most amazing view from its balcony at the
front. Also on this floor is a twin bedroom with sea views and an
adjacent shower room. On the ground floor there are two en-suite double
bedrooms, the larger of which has French doors which lead onto the
sunny patio with its outside furniture and a tidal private boat dock
with plenty of space for sunbathing and al fresco dining. The Anchorage
also has private parking for one or two cars next to the front door.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Glass balcony from the living area and private courtyard
with garden furniture and boat dock on the lower level.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the property has a
spiral staircase so may not be suitable for people with mobility
restrictions or young children.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
payment.Get the full listing »