Sea views, woodburner and within a mile of the Wales Coast Path, sandy
beaches and Pwllheli Marina. This open plan holiday cottage boasts a
blend of the old and the new with an energy efficient grass roofed'
light filled extension offering stunning views of Cardigan Bay. The
well-loved town of Pwllheli offers plenty of small independent shops,
cafes, pubs and restaurants.
In addition to many attractions on the doorstep, such as Plas Glyn y
Weddw gallery / tea room, it is also within easy distance of many
castles, the steam railways in Porthmadog, and the iconic Welsh/Italian
village of Portmeirion, a must see for visitors.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two double beds and two single beds.
* Rooms – open plan kitchen/dining/living area with stunning
panoramic views, two doble bedrooms and one twin room. Bathroom
with separate bath and shower, basin and WC
* Kitchen and utilities – fully fitted modern kitchen with hob and
oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher and
* Entertainment – Wifi and freeview television.
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed rear lawn with garden furniture. Slate balcony
with sea views. Front lawn with pebbled path and flower borders.
* Parking – off-road parking for three cars.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. This holiday cottage is easily accessible on local bus
* No pets
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage. This property has a £150
good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales
Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead.Get the full listing »