Hiding amongst a cluster of weathered trees, Erw Rhys sleeps six on a hillside near Church Bay, with sheep fields and pine forests soaring below. There are inspirational seas views and it is just a twenty minute walk from the beach. The interior is atmospheric, cottage-cosy.
On the ground floor there is a handsome wood burning stove which belts out heat from the vast inglenook. A lovely view-filled sitting room has a big friendly sofa and chairs.
The kitchen is a simple country style room with parquet wooden flooring, large oak table and the awesome views can distract you as you cook. It has a washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and cooker.
The sweet bathroom has panoramic sea views from the roll top bath so you can watch the boast sail by from the bubbles. Or have a brisk shower after a long walk.
Downstairs too is a crisp twin room and next to it a calm, uncluttered double bedroom with traditional furniture.
The large open room at the top with huge pitch pine beams has a double bed and two large skylights perfect for star gazing. It is perfect for children to play or as a third bedroom for two.
As for the garden, steeply sloping in parts, it is lovely with lawns and shrubs overlooking to rolling views.
• Accommodation can cater for up to 6 guests
• 1 double bedroom with double bed
• 1double room with two singles beds
• 1 double bed in large airy upstairs area
• Family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
• Living area with sofa seating for 6
• TV/DVD and Freeview
• Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/small freezer and dining table
• Cupboards in kitchen accommodate a washing machine.
• Heating via radiators (combination boiler)
• High chair and travel cot available
• Electricity and all bills included
• Parking for three cars outside
• No smoking
• On two floors
• Dogs welcome – up to three dependent upon sizes
• Mobile reception average
• Restaurant within three miles
• Pub within three miles
• Local shop within four miles
• Public transport available within a mileGet the full listing »